- Can I bring my own script to the production?
We will, however, review your script and incorporate the fundamental ideas into the scene we will create with you.
- How long does a Mini-Story take to complete?
- How long does a Mini-Scene take to complete?
- What's the difference between a Mini-Scene & Mini-Story?
- How long do you keep footage once editing has been completed?
- Do I get to sit down with the Editors to put my scenes together after we’re done shooting?
Due to the complexity of our post processing; WE DO NOT allow clients to sit in on the actual editing or sound sessions. However, once your scenes have been completed and you have reviewed them, you ARE REQUIRED to sit down with one of our editorial staff for your live 2 hour Demo Reel edit session.
- Can we re-shoot or re-edit if I’m unhappy with my content?
If you’re unhappy because you dislike your scene performance, or on camera appearance, unfortunately, there is not much we can do.
We do everything we can to ensure that you’re satisfied, from the approval of your scripts to the reviewing and discussion of your dailies, but if communication concerns have not addressed prior to production or post, we cannot do much to accommodate you once your scenes have been completed. We strongly urge all our clients to prepare as much as possible before the day of production or during your dailies review. If you have an issue after we’ve wrapped, please give us a call and we’ll do our best to find a solution.
- How do payments work?
The Deposit: due on the day you book your Scenes. This pays for the development of your Scenes.
Second Payment: due on the day you approve your Scripts (1-2 weeks from Deposit).
This holds your shoot dates and pays for the Production.
Final Payment: is due on the first day of your Production (2 weeks from script approval).
This pays for the Post-Production.
- Can I bring my own scene partners for my scenes?
For Mini-Stories you ARE welcome to bring someone, but typically It is easier for us to work with our troop of Dedicated Actors. They know our process and they understand exactly what they must bring to YOUR production, both emotionally and professionally. You are entirely welcome to bring your own scene partner as long as they are available for any rehearsals that will be needed before your production.
- How does casting a Dedicated Actor work?
- What happens if I need to reschedule my shoot?
- How are Scenes developed?
For each Full Scene, you will be provided with two script options to choose from.
- What if I’m not happy with my scripts?
If, after your consultation and its’ thorough scene-outlining process, we develop your Scene and you decide that you, no longer like the concept in general, wish to change the Scenes’ emotional arc, wish to change your character’s personality; these represent a total rewrite on our part and an additional $75 fee will be charged.
- Is Make-up included?
- Are Wardrobe and props provided?
Props: We will always try to provide simple props that we feel are appropriate to your scene. The client however is responsible for any specific and specialized props.